Sunday, May 30, 2010

A Stranger Who Never Knew She's In Danger

AS ferr today, I never thought tht I would type about this in my blog. Well, ferr the past few months, my life has been observed by a stranger. Strangely, this stranger finds me & my life quite fascinating. At first it was not such a big of a deal. To me, I always thought tht I'm just the same as other ordinary girls with nothing out of the ordinary in my life. But as far as I know, I have a good life with many secrets & as ferr my love life, well .. I have to admit I do have the nicest & most wonderful guy as a boyfriend. I'm an A class student who manage to balanced my life in every way. Eventhough I'm in love & have a boyfriend, I never lost my focus on my studies & always set my priorities right. I got good grades in test & examination & like to take part in sports. Unlike those girls who like to have fun most of the time, well I'm not tht kind. But I do hate homeworks, HOWEVER ! I understand the need of homework, it will help us in our study. Back to the stranger, I started to notice her when she came up to me suddenly with such a creepy smile. She handed her hand as a sign tht she wanted to shake my hand. As she grabbed my hand, she pulled me out from my line and started asking questions. She creeps me out, until one day, I caught her spying on me. Not just one day, but most of the days. Ohh how I hate it tht. Recently, my sister told me tht someone caught up to her, who she identified has the same age as me & kindda ' gedik ' in someway. I have no doubt tht it was the stranger. If I do caught her doing it again & again, getting her nose all over my stuff & life, I WILL KILL HER. I do look nice but I'm not. So don't take me easily, people. I DON'T LOOK onto those people who I don't like & doens't suit my interest. I DON'T ! SO DON'T GO RUNNING ON MY BUISNESS ! STAY AWAYS FROM MY GUY, MY SISTER & MY LIFE !

No comments: