Friday, March 12, 2010

Such A Bitch !

As the title stated everybody, you can clearly tell tht I'm in a bad mood today, because of tht stupid, damn, fucking BITCH ! huhhh ! Well the story begins with a damn bitch tht was trying to flirt with my prince , woahh ! Who the HELL do you think you are !!! In my world, you're not even close to be a maiden but a WHORE ! grahhh ! She just added my guy in her friend list & had the nerve to flirt with him ! HOW STUPID YOU ARE ! eeeeeeeeeeeishhh ! Huh, for your information, ohh DEAR, I am not the type of young lady who lets any bitches, slut or whore ! FLIRT with my GUY ! NOOOO ! I WILL RUIN YOUR LIFE IF YOU EVER RUIN MY LIFE ! And dear readers ... THT'S what I DID .. haha, its my dirty little secret but as long as MY LIFE IS NOT RUIN BY THT BICTH ! I will DO almost ANYTHING ! GOT THT !!! DON"T MESS WITH ME ... !

No comments: