Friday, February 26, 2010

I Rather


I rather dissapoint other people than letting people dissapoint me. I will hold on to those words & keep it deep down in my sorrow little heart. It sounds selfish, cruel, dark .. and most of all full of hatred. But as I grew up, I realised tht I can't trust anyone, hoping tht they would keep me safe from this cold, harsh world of ours. Wht can those useless people do .. those pathetic, horrible, disgusting people ...



They knew nothing about me, & yet they still can say tht they know me. How foolish ! How stupid ! How damn you are ! You never did know me, you never care, you were never there, you were leaving me behind, you were crushing me, you were killing me with those pitiful lies ... did you ever thought tht I never needed you ?



I rather let you down, I rather leave you behind, I rather let you die in the hands of hatred ... because you never care, you never took the time to listen to my fading whispers ... In your big world, I'm just an invisible person ... a living walking shadow in your dirty old wall .. So why the hell would I save you when you're in my world ...



I rather walked away than leting myself fall into your cruel hands, I rather run for my life than letting you catch me in the act .. I won't let you dissapoint me .. I won't ...



No comments: